参展必看!展会上采购商会问的问题以及供应商可以问的问题有哪些?
最近正值广交会开展期间,本文将针对展会上可能会遇到的买方问题及卖方问题进行整合,大家可以就问题提前做好演练准备,从容应对。未来还有参加展会需求的小伙伴,记得收藏好以备不时之需~
采购商可能会提出的重点问题
定价——最小起订量和单价是多少?有样品和加工成本吗?
包装——提供什么样的包装方式,它们如何影响最终价格?供应商能否根据您的要求提供不同类型的包装方式?
运输——预计交货时间是多久?货物通常如何运输以及从哪里运输?我可以通过自己的货运代理发货吗?
付款条件——大部分采购商要求的付款标准会是30%预付款和70%发货后根据文件付款。
采购商想要深入了解时可能会提出的进阶问题
● 工厂在哪里,我能去参观吗?
● 与我在展会上交谈的人会去工厂吗?是否能由他带领我去参观?
● 你们是否有商业文件,可否让我查看正确的出口文件?
● 你们会允许第三方QC代理进行检查吗?
● 你们会签署(并保留)NDA、NNN和其他协议吗?
● 你们以前出口到过我所在的国家/地区吗?
● 如果收到的产品有缺陷,你们会怎么处理?
● 工厂是否经过审核,能看到报告吗?
● 工厂是否有针对所在市场的认证和法规方面的经验?
● 能看到你们的认证吗?你以前做过类似的项目吗?能否提供证明?
我们可以问客户的问题
1. Is it your first time to visit this Show or first time to visit China?
问这个问题主要是考虑客户来中国的频率,这可以判断客户和中国的供应商合作起来是否有经验,公司是否是新开拓中国地区的采购业务。
2. How many years your company do this business?
如果客户说很长的历史,你可以回复:Wow your company should be leader in your market, we are confident our unique product can help you expand more bigger market and develop together. 如果客户的回答是公司历史不是很久的时候,可以告诉他:Our business are very promising business, we are sure we can help you enter market very fast and got very good feedback.
3. Have your company done your customized gift-box, developed your unique private mould products with Chinese supplier?
看客户的合作方式,是买现成产品现成品牌,还是贴牌?是否有自己私模的产品。
4. What is your main sales channel, online sale as distributor or have shops? Do retail business or wholesale?
看客户的销售形式,直接可以看出客户的采购规模。
5. What is your average purchase order amount every month from China?
了解客户采购量。
6. We warmly welcome your visit our factory in Shenzhen (by air about 2 hours),do you have time?
如果客户说去,要马上问他在中国的电话,问他酒店是住那里,我们安排去接,确定具体的时间。并问下他在中国的行程,问他们需要哪些产品以便我们准备好样品,他们可以带回去。
7. Do you have forwarder In china?
一般相对来说自己有货代说明他们经常走货,这种客户需要重视。
8. What is your market best seller ?
如果客户提到我们没有的产品,可以告诉他:We have rich experience designer team and also we own all technology for XX, so we can develop your favorite product as ODM.
9. Did your company import from China directly before?
巴西和俄罗斯客户进口是最大的问题,因为俄罗斯和巴西进出口权很麻烦,如果他们自己已经从中国采购过,说明他们进出口权问题不大,这种公司相对规模也大些。
最后附上展会上使用频率较高的英语短句,参展的朋友们抓紧学习起来!
What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?
对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order?
何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价.
热门推荐
视频课程精选